All financial advisers on Find it Near Me have agreed to the following process after you contact them and agree to meet so you can decide whether you would like to work together or not.
We respect your privacy. If you search on the Find it Near Me directory you only need to select what you are looking for and your location. We don't save any of this information. The search will direct you to a selection of trusted advisers working in your community. You decide when you want to make contact, and there will be no cold calls.
If you use our matching service we request a few details about the service you need etc. We only share this information with the trusted IFAs in our network who will be able to help you. We will handpick a small selection near you and they will be in touch to discuss what they can offer.
What first to know
- First meeting will take place in the adviser’s office or remotely via video call. These meetings will be at no expense to you.
- Home visits can be arranged at a fee agreed by the adviser.
- All advisers will be independent and not restricted
- Stage 1
- The focus of the initial meeting is to understand your needs and concerns. The adviser will give an indication of the likely actions required to achieve your goals as well as the cost and time-scale.
- Stage 2
- Consider the proposal, take time, before informing the firm whether you want to become a client or not.
- Stage 3
- The adviser will start his/her work and prepare a recommendation for the new client.
- Stage 4
- Implementation of the recommendation.
- Stage 5
- Review meetings will happen on an annual basis. The goal is to get an update on the portfolio’s performance and to integrate changing needs and concerns.