Find It Near Me
If you search for financial advisers online you will find a variety of third party search engine companies that harvest and then sell your details to financial advisers for a fee. The adviser then will contact you to arrange a meeting. In some cases you'll have multiple advisers chasing you.
"It was not the prospectors who made the money in the gold rush, it was the person who sold the spades."
This is why we created directory.finditnearme.co.uk: a directory of advisers that strives to be balanced and transparent. We respect your privacy; the only information Find it Near Me requests is your town or postcode and then we will direct you to a selection of trusted independent financial advisers (IFAs) working in your community. You decide when you want to make contact, and there will be no cold calls.
How we operate
- We (Grant and Mhairi, father and daughter!) created the website and operate it.
- We invite Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) to sign up who are on the Financial Conduct Authority register.
- The service is free for you, our customer, to use. IFAs (soon will) pay a small monthly contribution to cover running costs.
- You can select the nearest town to you or your constituency in the search bar. The IFAs in that area will be presented.
- You contact the firm direct once you have decided who is most suitable. Your data will not be shared with an adviser.
Our Matching Service
The Directory is not our only offering here though. We appreciate that some people will need a little help to find an adviser who can help with their specific needs. What you can do is enter a few details here to send your information safely to us. We will then select an IFA for you from our network. You won't receive lots of cold calls - the only contact will be from our chosen IFAs who will know exactly what you need help with.
You can also get in touch on our Contact page if we can help. Thank you for using Find it Near Me!